Sunday, October 24, 2010

翅膀 -~¹~-第22章







just went through 1st week of short sem
in the past
i'm acceptable with short sem subjects
but this one gotta be the toughest for me
i am taking japanese after dropping tamil
the decision of dropping due to i have to take it alone
plus with tamil seem to be cheap language and lots of nei in every single word

japanese is totally out of my expectation
1st week we had learned 92 single alphabet of japan writing
it was hard and took times to memorize all of them
we are just like kindergarten kids
week 2 there will be a test just like our spelling or ejaan in our primary school time
hope the japanese god can help me to become one of their members as fast as possible

this sem i have to learn to be independence
to be strong
i must work harder and Gambateh to overcome my loneliness for my universite life

the road in Uni is uncertain and full of thorns
i would like to find a partner of journey
the sincerely one
the trusted one
the committed one
the truthful one
the caring one
who always hold my heart and ambition tightly until the end of the road




No comments:

Post a Comment