Saturday, November 27, 2010

翅膀 -~¹~-第25章



Dream of the dream

after watching "Inception"
i wonder the existence of some concepts
such as the injection of small ridiculous idea can be growth into the reality
and dreams can be created by outsiders

during i was small
i'm alway wish to make my incomplete life to be perfect in my dream
i wish to work out my unaccomplished life's projects in my dream
i wish to make my happily life as fairy tale in my dream
i wish to meet someone or go somewhere i have no chance to go

in my dream
sometimes it works
sometime it fails

i'm sure for everyone
sweet dream always come first to us
but nightmares are unpredictable and come to me with zero signal
and in the end you will be awakening with nothing

dream can be a reality
what happen in the dream can used to be a reflection of your life
reflect how well you are doing
reflect how bad you treat your surrounding
reflect how your life is facing in the past
reflect the internal side of yourself

forget the guilty past
make meaningful contribution currently
step to the greater future

Feel your dream and Work your dream

Sweet Dream




No comments:

Post a Comment