Friday, June 25, 2010

翅膀 -~¹~-第7章







Story of Love

Recently
I start to feel the love
The love is not belong to me
but people who are surrounding me
The atmosphere of love is there
However,when I will get along with it
I'm wondering always about this question

Today
One of my friends had post this in her fb
I Miss U


Suddenly
the 3 words crossed ahead my mind
and i feel that the 3 words is an stranger for me
The stranger had left me alone for few months
The words have an unpredictably distance to me now
Due to the loving atmosphere
i just wanna to close with this stranger and make friend with her



In addition

I am falling in love with the HongKong drama
The Mysterious of Love
談情說案

To be honest
The moment of break up between lam fung and yong yee
I had some tears in my eye around
My feeling had told me that
Love is hard but only God can decides when the two do not hold tightly to another

I think the main point now is
I need some love

Any introduction?^^

This quote had been found in somewhere else
and I think this is suitable to me



Good nitez and Sweet Dream

Muackzz

1 comment:

  1. i damn like tis drama.. haha.. tat feeling is reli touch my heart..

    ReplyDelete