Sunday, August 29, 2010

翅膀 -~¹~-第16章

Generation Family

first of all
i wish to condolence my granpa's bro family
as my granpa second bro just passed away in the few days ago
usually we called him as li pek gong in hokkien
my li pek gong is closed to us all the times when we were young

today i went to his funeral ceremony
there are some misunderstanding happened between our family and his family
my father and my uncle work in Singapore so can't rush back for it
and something unexpectedly happened
and the atmosphere at there is weird
totally weird

it starts to set up the responsibility of older son inside myself
there is some gaps and problems occurs among the two family
definitely some worse problems will arise in the future
there is no right or wrong
but for me
older son or only son in my big big family
i'm fucking sure the future path is not so easy for me
i need to handle some family affairs
that's y i hate manage these stuffs
sometime i think that my family affairs can compare to the scene inside the "ka hou yue yuan"
y the older generation's gap need to solved by us

i must learn not to complain and stop all this from right now
last wish for today post

li pek gong,
wish u can have our blessings in heavan
we are grateful and appreciated with all the moments staying with u
be guided with the angel's path and lead u to another peace

No comments:

Post a Comment