Sunday, August 8, 2010

翅膀 -~¹~-第12章

End of Week10

As usual
i'm laying in my bed to write out my feelings

As usual
i'm using my color
purple

Finally i had finished my week10 of UTAR

week10
i'm fulled with stupid assigments
i'm stunned with last mid term
i'm worried with lots of uncertainties
i'm sicked with my seriously homesick since i miss my family all the days
i'm seriously missing something had lost from my life

Stupid assigments of MBM and BE
scary
rushing
pushing me to the end of wall
even ate my hours of sleep time
however
i did it on time and considered complete all

i finished my midterm
1st time i'm using message to send answers to my fren

p/s
it's consider cheating
so don't try this if u r not expert

Another thing to mention
i went birthday celebration for my Sabah fren which is similiar to Bosco Wong Zhong Zak
the celebration held by his leng lui gf
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
BOSCO
i was going to Ipoh with another couple which is also orang Sabah
had funny conversations and better understanding of these 2 couple in the car
i think our relationship have been improved


in the Ipoh nigh club
the same feeling crossed to my mind as so many year
y ppl go ipoh clubbing are likely to order buckets of beer
but no wine geh

the birthday celebration was great and amazing
i had my 1st try of naked upper body in the club
and i had forced to be dancing in the counter table without shirt
WTF
cant imagine after the flashback

I wish to end my night by
telling someone in my heart

Once the contract of friend had been signed by us
The lifetime of contract will longer until infinite
and there is not depreciation value can be implemented in the agreement of contract




No comments:

Post a Comment